Seafood never stops your taste and always leaves your taste asking for more. Seafood is
often a key ingredient in the history of cooking in areas near and far from the
sea. That’s why we’re looking for some lingcod fish recipes that you should try
and make your family happy.
(A) Crusted and Pan-Seared LingCod
• 3 tablespoons of salt
• 1 1/2 pounds of lingcod cleaned
• 1 1/2 pounds of ground black pepper and boned salt
• 1 lemon
• 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Put 3 spoons of salt in 8 cups of water in a bowl and saline at room temperature for
30 minutes. Drain the salt water and rinse the dried cod — season 1 Side with
salt and pepper.
2. Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
3. Cut the lemon in half. Try 1 half and cut the other half into wedges.
4. Melt a quarter cup of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cod, cook the food
until the golden fish fillets are on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
5. Transfer the slices to the baking sheet — press half of the lemon over the cod.
6. Mix bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese, pepper and lemon in a bowl. Filet of fillet with a
mixture of bread crumbs. Cut the remaining butter into pieces and a higher
point of slices.
7. Bake the slices in the preheated oven until the bread crumbs are browned and the cod
potatoes can be quickly spread with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
(B) Baked Lingcod with Garlic, Lemon and Butter Sauce
For people who are looking for unique Lingcod fish recipes, this second choice will give
you the best option.
• 2 pounds fillets of lingcod
• 1 tablespoon of flour
• 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon of minced shallots
• 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1 bay leaf
• 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
• 1/2 cup of whole milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup of dry sherry
• 1/2 cup of clam juice
• 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
• 2 sticks of unsalted butter
• Olive oil
• Pepper and Salt
1. Put the clam juice, the whole milk, the cherry, the leek, the garlic, the bay leaf in a
saucepan and let it boil.
2. Heat butter in medium heat until it turns frothy. Sprinkle the flour with stirring
for 2 minutes with a metal beater until well blended.
3. Add the slow reduction mixture to the roe, stirring rapidly to include. When you add
some broth for the first time, the bubbles will appear in their place. Just
keep adding the dough and let the palate get embedded.
4. Turn the temperature to low heat. Beat the butter slowly, 2 tablespoons at a time. Add
salt, the lemon juice, and pepper. Add more clams or water if the sauce is too
thick. Add the chopped parsley directly before serving.
Preparation of fish:
1. Arrange the oven rack so that when the fish in the baking pan in the oven is about 5
inches of heat. Heat your oven to about 350 ° F.
2. Rinse the fish in cold water, cut it into pieces to serve if necessary. Remove the bones
with fish bone forceps or pliers. Place the flat in a tin foil lined with
3. Rub a little olive oil on both sides of the pieces, enough to cover. Sprinkle both
sides with a few salt and pepper shakes.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, until finished
5. To test, use the tip of the knife to cut the thick part of the strips gently. Fish are
made when the fish transform from transparent to opaque in the middle. Remove
the fish from the oven and continue cooking for a few minutes.
6. Serve the fish with the sauce that is poured over it.
Those are some of the Lingcod fish recipes that have attracted the attention of seafood
lovers around the world. Lingcod is popular in many cultures, low in
cholesterol and fat, rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein, and therefore a