Mahi Mahi is a white fillet, and it has a solid flesh and thin skin. Mahi Mahi does not collapse when ready due to the dense consistency of the meat. That makes following mahi mahi recipes easier and cooks even at home.
In then addition to the strong meat, Mahi Mahi provides a pleasant light flavor with a bit of sweetness. The moderate flavor is amazing because it implies that this mahi mahi will come with a range of tastes and may be eaten with several different dishes.
You can prepare Mahi Mahi in several ways, such as baking or roasting in a pan or barbecue. In these mahi mahi recipes, we will see the containers that you can cook in the pan and oven.
(A) Pescado en salsa verde.
This recipe works with any fillet, but mahi mahi fillets are the most authentic.
• 6 mahi mahi steaks
• 1 lemon
• Grounded pepper and salt
• 3 green bell peppers
• 6 serrano peppers
• 1 cup of Mexican crema
• 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro leaves
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Put the slices of mahi mahi in a baking dish. Then add salt, the lemon juice and pepper, and soak for about 2 hours.
2. Put all peppers on the pan for 40 min, until the skin turns black. The small chili will be made before the pepper, so remove it first. When all the peppers are cold enough to deal with, remove the stems and seeds and remove the brown skin.
3. Put the pepper in the blender with the cream and cilantro, and mix for about 2 min. Then add salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Then thicken the brown fillet on both sides and turn it once with a spoon, for 3 min in total. Lower the heat to low, then add the sauce to the blender. Push the steaks around each other and put a little sauce on them.
4. Cover and simmer until the fillet is ready. You can serve it immediately.
(B) Mediterranean cuisine
It is one of the most amazing Mahi Mahi recipes you will find. It is an amazing mahi mahi recipe which makes my best meal.
• 8 fillets of fresh mahi-mahi
• 4 tablespoons of olive oil
• 5 3/4 bottle of sliced olives
• 2 teaspoons of anchovy paste
• 4 teaspoons of chopped oregano
• 1 chopped onion
• 2 teaspoons of orange peel
• 1 clove of minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon of chopped basil
• 2 cups of dry white wine
• 4 1/2 cans of diced tomatoes
1. With a large pan heat your cooking oil over some moderate heat. Then then add the onion and cook until golden brown for nearly 10 min.
2. Next add the wine with anchovy paste to the boil for 6 min. Then put garlic and cook for an extra minute. Then add basil, the oregano, the orange peel, the tomatoes, the olives and bake for 15 min to allow the sauce to boil.
3. Put the slices on a large plate in one layer use a 15 x 11 x 3-inch plate.
4. Once the tomatoes are cooked, and the olive sauce is cooked, cover the olives and slices of tomatoes uniformly over the fillet. Put in the pan then bake for one hour.
5. The fillet is put on every plate and served with a lot of sauce. Ensure you buy enough bread for you mahi mahi dish.
(C) Mahi-Mahi Coconut Style
• 4 eight oz of mahi-mahi filets
• Chopped ginger
• Minced garlic
• Coconut milk
• Lime juice
• Sesame oil
• One Ti leaf
1. Put the mahi mahi on a ti leaf, with ginger, lemongrass, garlic, lime juice and cilantro.
2. Put the coconut milk on the mahi mahi filet and some drops of sesame oil.
3. Wrap with ti-leaf and tie ti-leaf using rib then bake for 15 min.
4. Serve with white jasmine, mango salsa, and rice!
(D) Baked mahi mahi
• 4 fillets of mahi mahi
• 1 cup of mayonnaise
• 1⁄4 cup of chopped white onion
• 1⁄4 teaspoon of garlic salt
• 1 lemon of juice
• 1⁄4 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Wash your mahi mahi then put it on a baking pan.
2. Sprinkle the lemon water on the fillet and sprinkle with garlic and pepper.
3. Mix the chopped onion and mayonnaise and spread it to the fillet.
4. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs on the top
5. Bake in a preheated tray at 425 ° F for approximately 25 min.
6. Once ready, serve with your best stew.
(E) Baked Parmesan Herb Mahi Mahi
If you like a different type of mahi mahi recipes on your table, this recipe is for you. You only need one hour and some ingredients, and you’ll get the most delicious mahi mahi for you and your family.
- 4 filets of Mahi Mahi
- 1 salted gherkin along with 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Pepper and salt
- 1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt
- 2/3 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 packet of Zesty Italian Seasoning
- 3 crushed cloves of garlic
1. Put the Mahi Mahi fillets in the gallon size of a Ziploc bag.
2. Mix the salted gherkins and pour in a container with mahi mahi.
3. Press the air, seal and refrigerator for at least 30 min.
4. Preheat the baking pan to about 400 degrees.
5. Mix all the yoghurt, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
6. Remove the mahi mahi only from the bag and ignore the salt water.
7. Put the Mahi Mahi in a greased 9 × 13 baking pan and spread the milk mixture uniformly over each fillet.
8. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs uniformly on everly fillet bake for 20 min and until it is cooked.
9. You can serve immediately while hot
Preparing food for your friends and family is one of the fantastic gifts you can give them. It is an investment of love and time and sitting together to enjoy a delicious dinner makes it worthwhile. We are here for you! Here is your home to try mahi mahi recipes that you can use to celebrate your friends and family. With these recipes, we believe that you will continue sharing your love to your loved ones.